City of Yuba City
February 21, 2018
Aquality Water Management has worked with the City of Yuba City since 2015 when tasked with completing a tech memo regarding staffing of the maintenance department.
In 2016, Aquality Water Management returned to the wastewater treatment plant to provide temporary staffing, training, and assistance with special projects around the facility. Some of these projects included the following:
- Developed an improved workflow for maintaining the city’s lift stations and significantly reduced the number of hours required to maintain them properly.
- Educated staff in new maintenance techniques & procedures
- Installed new 12” and 14” valves on the RAS lines.
- Organized the warehouse so that staff could find spare parts and tools much more easily.
- Rebuilt 35 and 75 HP influent pumps.
Aquality also worked with the city on the implementation of their new CMMS system. With our continued involvement and support, the maintenance team has not only experienced a significant improvement in work production, but a renewed enthusiasm towards their job.